Delivery is EVERYTHING- How to Communicate your Benefit Plan to Staff
Do you feel like your benefit plan falls flat? Does it seem like staff are being entitled or ungrateful no matter how much you spend on the plan? Then you're in the right place. We find so much of the dissatisfaction surrounding benefit plans stems from how they're delivered. When staff's expectations for what they are offered differ from the reality it fosters confusion and resentment. Join us on February 26th for a jam packed lunch and learn webinar where we will cover the following:
- Welcoming staff on to your plan and explaining why you provide them with benefits.
- Setting proper expectations
- Having a compensation "cheerleader"
- Making accessing your benefits easy, transparent and efficient.
- Receive tons of free support and resources to start setting up best practices and policies.